TheEaglesWillFly.com Comment Policy
TheEaglesWillFly.com welcomes frank, civil debate on the articles we publish and the issues we cover. We are committed to maintaining a space where writers of every viewpoint may safely air their thoughts in a manner that is respectful to all.
We Encourage Free Speech that is Respectful
At TheEaglesWillFly.com we strive to provide a forum for free speech that is mutually respectful and we encourage you to discuss and even sometimes criticize ideas — but not people.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for name-calling, harassment, threats or personal attacks of any kind on writers or other commenters. This includes attacks based on one’s religion, race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Although we at TheEaglesWillFly.com personally hold Conservative, Christian values, we do NOT condone violence or hate towards any other parties to include those with different political beliefs. If you make such comments you will be banned.
Comments must be appropriate for all ages. Any vulgar language, profanity or cursing is prohibited, as is wishing harm on someone. This includes attempts to curse with special characters (!@#) or spacing.
We strive to moderate comments.
Our moderators are humans who work to keep the conversation here respectful, engaging, truthful and productive. We will not post comments that don’t meet these standards.
When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. Instead, flag the comment for our moderators.
Comments we don’t tolerate.
In addition to banning any comments that promote violence or hate speech, we reserve the right to reject any comments we deem inappropriate subject to our discretion. Here is a list of other things we don’t tolerate.
- Advertising: Promoting, selling or advertising with a comment will result in a suspension or ban.
- Duplicate comments: Please don’t cross-post the same comment or content on multiple articles.
- Shouting: Please don’t type in all caps.
- Keyword stuffing, backlinks: We do not allow keywords stuffed in the name field. Comments using keywords such as “Web Design Company” or similar will be flagged as SPAM and deleted. Please don’t sign your comments with a backlink to your site. Please limit links to other resources to only those that are germane to the topic and Limit Links – We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments. Do not add more than one links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review.
- Illegal activities: Please don’t post links to illegal downloads, ways to steal service and other nefarious activity is not OK here.
- Spam: Whether it comes from a human or a robot, spam will be deleted. This includes self-promotion, including promoting your own products or projects.
- Multiple accounts and throwaway emails: We don’t allow multiple accounts per user. Using a disposable email address signals to us that you might not be here for the right reasons. You also may not create accounts designed to impersonate another person.
The above is not a comprehensive list.
We reserve the right to remove comments that violate these standards or are disruptive in any way to the community and our mission. If you make such comments you will be banned.
Our editorial staff reserves the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to anyone or any group from commenting or from the entire blog.
All comments made on this site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial staff of TheEaglesWillFly.com. By submitting a comment, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold TheEaglesWillFly.com, all subsidiaries of TheEaglesWillFly.com, and all representatives of TheEaglesWillFly.com harmless from any and all repercussions, damages or liability.
TheEaglesWillFly.com has the right to reproduce and publish your comment in whole or in part. TheEaglesWillFly.com does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments.
We also reserve the right to close comments at any time.